- Independent Reviewed Data Against Numerous PathogensInactivates up to 99.9999% in seconds.
- Compact but PowerfulThe lightweight design, ergonomic handle and 30-foot cord make it easy to use and has ability to get close to target surfaces for the fastest disinfection in the market.
- Chemical Free DisinfectionNo left behind, built-up chemical residue.
- Multiple Use Cases & EnvironmentsPerfect for schools, healthcare, emergency response vehicles, police, houses of worship, planes and so many more.
- Easy to OperateVideo training offers new employees a chance to learn how to operate safely in any scenario. It is quick, easy to understand, and helps you maintain a safe working operation.
- Lower Overall Cost of OwnershipLow energy useage, a lifespan of over 30,000 hours and designed for durability. This light will last for years in heavy use environments.
- Safety at its CoreQuick on/off switch and key lock switch provide safety with no bulbs to break, and no toxic mercury vapor.
- No OzoneDevice does not produce any ozone and is safe to operate anywhere, even in enclosed areas such as hotel rooms, classrooms, or offices.
|5.5" / 14 cm
|3.69 lb / 1.67 kg
|0" / 0 cm
|240 Watts, 2.0 Amps
|Portable - Handheld
|Available - Additional 3 years
|EPA Company Number
"Bell maintains a robust and sophisticated contact tracing protocol for our offices and factories, pinpointing areas where potential exposure might have occurred. After identifying the potential exposed area, Anthem One is activated.
We chose to stay with the 265 nm light source which was a secondary benefit of getting rid of many of the flu strains. We consider the implementation of Anthem One UVC a huge success. We are also using it regularly to clean our training academy helicopter cockpits in between student pilot access."